Logo of I Love Diamonds - Best Online Diamond Jewellery Store in India

 

The ILD Story

iLoveDiamonds is India's First End-to-End Digital Solutions For Retail Jewellers.

DIGITAL SOLUTIONS: E-COMMERCE WEBSITE

We are Digital Enablers and provide an Integrated End-to-End Product, Technology & Digital Marketing Services for jewellery retailers. We are a One-Stop-Solution for a World-Class Digital Readiness. We have team of domain experts that deliver an amazing experience to our associated Retailers.


We understand all the challenges that jewellery retailers face today. Our solutions are designed to empower them to take their brand Digital while they focus on their existing business growth. We act as Digital Partners for retailers by providing them customized solutions based on their requirements, not a blanket approach.


iLoveDiamonds is a Digital Concept designed for those retailers who understand that the precious jewellery segment must significantly be Presented & Experienced with adjectives like Premium, Standarisation, Perfection, World-Class, Glamorous etc.

DIGITAL SOLUTIONS: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & DIGITAL INVENTORY

Besides an E-Commerce Website, which is only 10% of a brand’s Digital Readiness, we provide the remaining 90% as well i.e. Presentation, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Product Cataloguing, New Content/Collections & other technology upgrades.


We offer India’s First Concept of Digital Inventory to retailers, which connects through an API on the participating retailers’ website, an innovative way that brings the Store-In-Store Concept in the Digital World. All our marketing services is Co-branded with the participating retailers.


We plug & play retailers, empower them with Digital resources, back them with Content & Products that have mass appeal and help their Brand to connect with the growing young & digitally influenced consumers. The retail landscape has changed and the millennials today have an appetite for accessible luxury, consumers need a touch & feel experience, ILD has designed a Multi-vendor marketplace with the highest levels of standardization that connect Retailers with highly prospective consumers in their city.

JEWELS FOR GEN-NEXT

We have also created an eco-system for end consumers to enjoy a World-Class experience. We believe that while it is delightful to explore a sparkling treasure trove online, nothing can match the Touch & Feel experience. Our platform is designed to allow the end consumers to engage with retailers in their city, experience the jewellery before making a purchase.


iLoveDiamonds showcases over 4000 stunning designs. Each piece of jewellery is envisioned, designed, and handcrafted by our experienced in-house designers & artisans. Not just this, consumers can also explore the designs of their favourite jeweller on iLoveDiamonds.com